Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] new to minetown.
Started by Unknown User

hey guys, im new to minetown and I've been searching through the forums as to what to do in order to get iron and gold as your currency. I've noticed that the wiki isn't friendly in telling you HOW to earn iron and gold. do I have to mine it as I do in singleplayer? if so, where can I mine it?... 'cause i haven't seen any public mines or what have you.

any help will be appreciated. thanks all.
You go find an abandoned area and start mining. Or you can cut down trees and sell it REALLY cheaply.

And apparently you can go into guest world and mine there. Bring a sword, don't harass the guests and you'll be fine, and have more luck than in the mostly inhabited main world.
Thanks I needed help to <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
thanks! just gotten started. got around 6 diamonds in about 3 hours of mining already. it's crowded in the main world Christ.... im accidentally digging into peoples cave systems all the time >.<

where can i sell items? i've been to places by using /warp mtshop but there's no where that will accept what i have... any suggestions happyworm? <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
The currency here is gold and minetown credits.

3 gold equals 1 diamond

10 iron equals 1 gold

Credits can be obtained by voting on minetown.net and at the moment there is a high demand for credits so you can buy 1 diamond for 50credits at the mt market.

Hope that helps
Right underneath the Minetown header is a link to "World Maps". Click on the one for the main world and drag it around to find an area much further from spawn. If you go far enough from other people, you won't have to worry about digging into their stuff, which can get you into trouble.