Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Can't talk
Started by [E] Alethars

A mod just tped me ot them, but i'm tryign to say i need ot go back ot my guestworld house to grab the items, please tell me wy i can;t tp away or talk

-Riley9881
Come on, someone has to be able to help me please
Its either that you have been muted, *which is unlikely*, or the server lag. I encounter it whenever theres 80+ people. I cant type anything, including server commands, but I can break blocks etc. It is annoying, but I have only encountered it when major updates are made.
/mvtp guestworld

Or at least that's what Sawine said.
Seriously, it says i cant talk in global. Whats happening somebody tell me plz!
As happyworm would say "NNNEEEEEECCCCRRROOOOOOOOO"
I'm having the same problem. The server says "you cannot speak in global" What does this mean and can anyone help me
Truerurouni wrote:
As happyworm would say "NNNEEEEEECCCCRRROOOOOOOOO"
teppitak wrote:
I'm having the same problem. The server says "you cannot speak in global" What does this mean and can anyone help me

Can we get this thread renamed to "PLEASE NECRO ME SEVERAL TIMES"

That aside, if the server is telling you that, it means you are still a guest. Have you applied? If so, it will be approved within a day or two (providing it's good enough) and if not, you should do so now by clicking here.

If you're already a member and you have been approved ingame, type /ch g

This lets you speak in global chat.
Thanks!! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>