Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] OPENING of ---The City of White Knights---
Started by [E] W00dcuttlip

Hello. This is W00dcuttlip, the owner of The City of White Knights. I am here to inform you that my city will be opening on 11/11/11. I might be able to open it sooner, considering the Epic Builds event.

I am writing this forum to inform you the purpose of the City of White Knights. I have constructed this city so we can have fun fighting each other. To have the maximum excitement in this city, you should have PVP on. The residential lots section of my city is enabled with PVP. Lots inside that section are purposed to become beautiful player-built fortresses. This city is like no other. So if you want some player killing inside your own fortress, you can buy a lot for the price listed at /warp wkcity. If your house is not purposed to be a safehouse in warfare, I will warn you and in 5 days, it will be destroyed. You can also buy shop lots inside my city, so you can supply yourself with the materials needed to survive in the city. WARNING: I will NOT refund you for any supplies you lose inside my city, so turn PVP off if you are building. In time, I will be hosting a PVP event where people kill each other.

Rules in building your castle:

•Must be decorative. The walls of your castle must be made of 4 materials or more. The interior must not be cluttered, as I will be checking each fort to see the design.

•Do not make cubic forts. /warp WKhouse is not currently open, but will be open for residents to see the minimum required overall quality.

Privated doors are NOT allowed in this city. Consequence will be immediate destruction of your fort and banish from the city without warning.

Disclaimers:

If you buy a lot inside my castle, your maximum height will be 20, due to people making sky-high forts. This is to fortify fair-play. Shop lots, on the other hand, are available to go sky-high. I will be making bridges to enhance the gameplay of this city. If you want the bridge to be attached to your fort, it will cost 8g extra.

Your house still CAN be your house, it just needs to be fit for a base. If you want others to be a team with you, your team can have 2 forts connected. If all team members disban from the team, the fort will be destroyed.

So, if you want fun shooting other people in your own castle, come to the City of White Knights to reserve a lot! Coming out in 11/11/11

P.S. If you want to be a part of my PVP faction, msg me and I’ll test you in the lots.

Oopsies mistake the city will be open on 12.11.11 XD
Bro, im back.
12.11.11 fail.