Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Donation for Unban
Started by [E] schaefer1231

Username: Schaefer1231

When you were banned : 11/24/11

Person who banned you: UnKnown

Reason you were banned: Harrasment

Hi i was banned yesterday and now that i think about it i believe what i did was wrong. One of my friends on the server went missing so a few of my friends and i went to find him. But when we got there the owner of the lang said we were harassing our friend when we just wanted to mess with him (yes we did have swords out). But we werent really harrasing him. But then my friend pissed me off because he said he didn't wanna work with us (when we came to this server to work together) and i got a little mad and said some thing i wish i didn't. If i could i would like to apologize to IMTHELAG for my unessacary comments. But i was wondering if i could get unbanned if i dontated 20 bucks and got all the perks and was able to apologize to my friend over minetown. If it is possible i would like to know.. Thanks

-Schaefer1231 (DeadMau5 Rocks 4 Ever)
First for an unban appeal you should make it in the correct format. I will not do anything until you do.

Deus_Lemmus banned you for harrassing a player, you went into his home uninvited with swords out and the player was very alarmed. An admin was contacted to the site, when Deus arrived you went to him and started hit him with your swords (Failed as we have pvp off).

You will be unbanned but if you dare step foot in an area uninvited again you will be perma banned with no chance of a reconsider.

When banned, if you donate we just reconsider your appeal and the reason as to why you were banned. If it is serious then a donation will not change our minds. Please be aware of that.

People should donate because they enjoy being on the server, not feel they have to because they cocked up and want to get back on it.
OK I edited it awhile ago but i still can't get on. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f613.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":undecided:">:undecided:</object>
I think saying " ill pay to get back on the server " should RUIN your chances NOT increase it
Well either way i was gonna pay to the server. but maybe u were right sorry. But i wanted to do whatever i could to get back on. I thought my ban was kinda of unfair.. Like i went to find my friend and nobody told me to leave the land i was on i also knew pvp was off i wanted to mess around but yeah ur right i like the server to much and i wanted to get back on and do whatever it took.