Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Appealing a Wrongful ban
Started by [E] inthepastxx

Username: inthepastxx

When you were banned: 11/25/11

Person who banned you: N/A

Reason you were banned: Harassment....

Now, today I was looking for a friend of mine. imthelag, so i came onto the site went on the world map to find him. only to see whats up, since him and myself are friends. While this was happening, several other players were following me and decided to act out and get annoying. When I finally found imthelag in the game he told the person its okay that im a friend. So we then TP'd out, but the other people (daoldman and schaefer) I believe were still sticking around harassing people. Now this is clearly a miss understanding, with my banned as you banned me only because I knew the other people as well. But if you do that imthelag should be banned, as well.

Now I didn't get banned for awhile after, during which I was giving away free gold to players as I'm clearing out to start new. As at that moment those 2 same players are still acting out, and who just so happen to be doing the samething. I did nothing wrong but, clearing out chest and giving to people. As you can see I did no harassment at all, which Makes my ban a wrongful ban. I hope it was a mistake and you didn't ban me for knowing the other people. If thats the case i'm the lag will need to be banned as he knows every single one.

Last but not least, you can even check the logs. I never said anything wrong to anyone until I simply asked people if they wanted free gold. At that very moment is when I was banned. If giving away free things is wrong, then the server needs to rethink its ways same goes with banning people for no reasons/wrongful reasons.

I hope to hear back soon, as i want to continue playing on the server
Deus_Lemmus banned you for harrassing players. You went into a players building uninvited with your friends. He called the admin as he was alarmed. Admin turned up to see what was happening and you were there with swords out, went up to the admin and started hitting him.

I dont believe an admin would ban you for no or wrongful reasons.

You have been unbanned but last chance. If you even step foot somewhere you shouldnt be you will be permanantly banned with no chance of an unban.

Thanks