Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MC 1.0 Bug report
Started by [E] sawine

Get rid of the login plugin

It is really anoying seeing

endelss people log in and log out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
It's really laggy and when you log in and off it says 2 things and its really hard to talk to people when alot of people are logging in.

It says:

Gcbgab has logged out Gcbgab has logged in

Gcbgab left the game Gcbgab has joined the game
Some commands come back with "Bukkit sad" response...for example, the help command
I am experiencing horrible lag in the server, so bad i can not warp or even talk in the chat. It might be just the new update. Please tell me if there is a reason for this, or if it is just all the guests.
ikailaz wrote:
Get rid of the login plugin

It is really anoying seeing

endelss people log in and log out <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Sadly that is not a plugin. That is the way it looks on a vanilla server, Mojang changed the hook used for log in in and out so the plugin that we used to block them no longer works, Once it is updated we will implement it again and there will no longer be any log in/out messages.
SnappyMuppetman wrote:
Some commands come back with "Bukkit sad" response...for example, the help command

Please tell me what commands those are
i signed onto the sever and since im a guest i was in the guest world. i went to the warp lounge and teleported to valor. when i got there a chunk of the world was missing down to the void but i didnt fall. i was just moving up and down at ground level and couldnt move out of the glitch so i was stuck
i signed onto the sever and since im a guest i was in the guest world. i went to the warp lounge and teleported to valor. when i got there a chunk of the world was missing down to the void but i didnt fall. i was just moving up and down at ground level and couldnt move out of the glitch so i was stuck
bessie236 wrote:

That is a Minecraft 1.0.0 loading error. You will just have to log out and then back in and it will be fixed.
Zombie pigmen dont seem to drop exp... which is disappointing because what else am I going to do while waiting on my netherwart farm to grow