Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GOTY 2011
Started by [E] GACKT

Maybe Cod 3 have made the biggest sale.... but that all. It juste another Cod title wich is nearly the same as the one before except for all the new map.

Skyrim is great yes... but it not that great ether. I still have a great time with it, but there not much *oooooooooh* moment in it. Zelda skyward sword...... That..... is a great initiative from nintendo. A zelda that doesnt feel exactly like the other zelda before. I love It greatly and it would have been my game of the year if it wasnt ......

Dark soul.

The only game that have the most *OOOOOO* moment in it for me.
Im getting skyward sword for christmas!
Make sure to have a motion plus with it!
I do i do <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
I already have it since it release and i have finish it. I must admit i have forget it since it was in the begining of the year ( march if i remember correctly) While the story was one of the best i saw (come to think of it.... Dark fantasy, political intrigue,Action, Multiple Story telling depending of the choice you made....Scratch that it the best story i saw so far) The gameplay was Only Good. It was mostly the same as the first ( wich by the way is a awesome game too).

It not My game of the year... but it my third choice.
i would like to say bf3 would be my top pick, mainly becasue of the frostbite 2 engine, i have yet to play very many games, im too poor to afford very many, but i do think that SWTOR will be my GOTY pick
Its physics are better than irl
Honestly a game like Deus Ex hasn't touched me emotionally since MGS4&Entire MGS franchise.

That game had such a deep meaning, it's not just a game, it's pretty much based on our future and probably how the world is going to turn out, because most of the stuff in Deus Ex Human Revolution is happening as we speak, and will happen.