Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] GOTY 2011
Started by [E] GACKT

Gamma, Gamma, Gamma

Don't you know?

Physics can be better in-game

If your physics engine is well-built enough.

explanation
DarthZimmeris wrote:
Skyrim

Minecraft

L.A. Noire

Dragon Age II

Fable III

*There are a couple of really great Linux games which were just released this year, but no one is going to care so I won't bother mentioning them.

Did you honestly enjoy Dragon Age II?
Battlefield 3 and MW3 are two very over hyped games that didn't meet expectations, yes BF3 was alright, but honestly thinking they could beat the COD franchise was a ignorant idea, MW3 sold 65 million copies in the first day and grossed over $775 million in five days. Yeah fuck Activision, but also fuck EA, those guys are slowly becoming just like Activision.

Because usually the whole argument on which game is better doesn't matter, nor does it matter to the publisher/developers, all they care about is how well it sells.

I hope to fucking god they both take breaks from FPS's for awhile, make something else.
GACKT wrote:
DarthZimmeris wrote:
Skyrim

Minecraft

L.A. Noire

Dragon Age II

Fable III

*There are a couple of really great Linux games which were just released this year, but no one is going to care so I won't bother mentioning them.

Did you honestly enjoy Dragon Age II?

Yes, but not nearly as much as Dragon Age Origins. :\

Still, I think it deserves to be on the list.

And original Fable is the best Fable imo, but again: Fable III should be in contention at least... I hope. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Dragon Age II was the first prime example of Electronic Arts pushing it's studios too hard and rushing them, good people at Bioware quit due to this as well, and Dragon Age II came out horrible.

I think in my opinion, if there is ever a Dragon Age III, they'll have to make up for it, the simplistic RPG with recycled areas will not cut it.
skyrim. nuff said.
Dragon Age 2 depressed me, I had such good expectations after playing origins and they were crushed.

If there ever is a third dont expect me to buy it, I'd much rather play skyrim and minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object> x
My bed was the best game of 2011 <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
GACKT wrote:
Battlefield 3 and MW3 are two very over hyped games that didn't meet expectations, yes BF3 was alright, but honestly thinking they could beat the COD franchise was a ignorant idea, MW3 sold 65 million copies in the first day and grossed over $775 million in five days. Yeah fuck Activision, but also fuck EA, those guys are slowly becoming just like Activision.

EA think they're gonna become the center of the world, BUT I got BF3. It was amazing <3 WAY BETTER than MW3. It was stupid to think they could've beaten COD, but the game was good enough to (except for story mode, that's actually the reason I want MW3)