Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal for Zionia000
Started by [E] Zionia

Username: Zionia000

When you were banned : November 24, 2011

Reason you were banned: For taking a creeper spawner from Natedog

Banned by: Unknown

I would like to apologize for this. I was just breaking the spawner as a joke because Donkeyykong had locked me in the room with it and intended to give it back to him as soon as he let me back out. However, when I was TPed out by Donkeyykong, the spawner was not in my inventory, and I assumed it was a block lag and was still in the chamber. If it would appease, I have a creeper spawner that I will give to Natedog to replace what was lost and will serve my time in jail and/or pay a fee to Natedog for the turmoil I have accidentally caused. I do take full responsibility for my actions and ask for forgiveness in this prank. I did not know it belonged to someone other than Donkeyykong, but I realize that I was wrong in my actions. My deepest apologies to Natedog for this. I am sorry.

~Zionia
See? I KNEW there was a perfectly logical explanation for this situation. Can you please unban her now?
I imagine an unban and 10 hour jail sentence is reasonable.

Hunter, you are not apart of the situation so do not comment on ban appeals.
Thank you very much Danni. It is perfectly reasonable.
Ill come visit you in jail Zionia! Make sure you use your one phone call wisely <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
lol thank you <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
I'm sorry D: I didn't know you took it I feel really bad cause I TPA'd her in the room as a joke and the only reason I was there is because Nate was showing us his Record Farm hence the fact, Creeper Spawner and Zionia I will donate or sell my diamonds or something to get the money to pay you to get out of jail and don't give Nate your Creeper Spawner it was my fault I will give Nate mine.

Super Sorry

-Donkeyy
I'll also pitch in, and will donate everything I have to lessen her jail time.
No worries yall. I was responsible for my own actions. As long as the ban is lifted, I will be perfectly fine.
I will donate 2k credits. Im sorry thats all I have. I would hate to be banned or jailed. Whatever I could do to help, just msg me.