Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Anonymous - The Faction of Trolling!
Started by [E] Corps Gaming

Hey guys, this is Amaryxi! I don't know if many of you have heard of the hacker/exploiter group, "Anonymous", but I plan to make a faction based on their actions. We will be a faction of trolling, but in a legal way. Such as the Wall Street protest, we use our rights to fix things that we do not like. I don't wish to bring any real-world problems into the server as well, but what happens, happens for a reason. We will do things like griefing of the legal kind, this means Guest World and RP villages that agree to these conditions (This will be limited meaning no lava pours and such but still fun.)

Things to do:

- Make a hit list board.

- Make a den.

- Make this post look cleaner :3

- Make an application form

We are Anonymous.

We are legion.

We do not forgive.

We do not forget.

Expect us.
What the fuck is this?

Complete bullshit.

Please close this thread?

Yes please.

Now get the fuck out?

Yep.
Please lock this thread

no moar of this faggotry please
I think this is a pretty awful idea.
Obviously, the trolling is working <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
...this thread is breaking so many rules. -_-
Darth is clueless correct.
I'd like to point out that none of the rules have been broken in this thread.

I'd also like to point out that this is not an original idea. We had the assassin team club thing along with Jaysfan's lame group that had it's weird little hideout thing.

Just ignore the idiot and call it a day, that's what I do.
Drupe wrote:
Darth is clueless correct.
Amaryxi wrote:
Obviously, the trolling is working <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>

If you think this qualifies as trolling then you obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm sure you just don't have the online experience to understand what a good troll is all about.