Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 4 years
Started by [E] dead [1]

Alive with the glory of love.
<wrong account>
I have a confession to make.

I am so in love with one of the girls in Minetown. She isn't normally awake at this time so I am hoping this will slip under her radar and she won't see it. I mean I don't even know her but everything about her seems awesome. She has a great sense of humour and posts a lot of relatable stuff.

Obviously looks are a part of it. She's not just pretty tho she's beautiful. Now I am not really an attractive person myself but I've been to her profile page a lot and I just feel like we would click if we ever met judging by the posts she makes and the friends she seems to have. We also both like Minecraft too so that's a big bonus...

I honestly think we are super compatible but see cause I found her in this stupid server how do I tell her without coming off as being weird? My profile is pretty out there too so if she did happen to look at mine she would get pretty spooked because of what I am like and I could just be another creep out there... I'm thinking about sending a private message or maybe send her some Minecraft memes as a talking point. I also thought about just going fuck it and adding her as a friend but I don't know if she will remember I am from Minetown...

Thoughts?
@929797 wrote:
I have a confession to make.

I am so in love with one of the girls in Minetown. She isn't normally awake at this time so I am hoping this will slip under her radar and she won't see it. I mean I don't even know her but everything about her seems awesome. She has a great sense of humour and posts a lot of relatable stuff.

Obviously looks are a part of it. She's not just pretty tho she's beautiful. Now I am not really an attractive person myself but I've been to her profile page a lot and I just feel like we would click if we ever met judging by the posts she makes and the friends she seems to have. We also both like Minecraft too so that's a big bonus...

I honestly think we are super compatible but see cause I found her in this stupid server how do I tell her without coming off as being weird? My profile is pretty out there too so if she did happen to look at mine she would get pretty spooked because of what I am like and I could just be another creep out there... I'm thinking about sending a private message or maybe send her some Minecraft memes as a talking point. I also thought about just going fuck it and adding her as a friend but I don't know if she will remember I am from Minetown...

Thoughts?

.....are u ok broham
J0qbaJM.gif

First of all, breathe in.... breathe out. You look like you've trapped yourself in an "overthinking loop". I don't know about you but a forum post isn't exactly secret, regardless of timezone and even if you were trying to hide your post here instead of making a new topic you still show up in the "Latest Threads" activity column.

Second of all, don't be a creep and turn into a stalker... that is an instant turn off even to guys. Maybe it's just me but I was getting those vibes from your rambling and feeling like was getting too much detail. Possibly because I have seen an actual example or two in the past. *Shrug*

Third of all, best advice is to get it over with and just talk to the person honestly. I mean, ask, if it is a no then you know and you don't have to fret over this anymore or wondering about it in the future. The peace of mind does wonders. The worst thing you could do now is to drag it on further leaving whom ever potentially feeling stalked and reducing your chance to get a proper one-on-one talk without a freak-out that makes everything impossible. Y'Know?
Oof.

edit: oof at hirobain.
Yes.
I feel like hirobian just rolls along with the punches and doesn't understand what's going on half the time
I like to think of it as looking at what I see here from a different perspective but by all means fill me in if it seems I am missing something.
Hirobian, I want some advice my dude. I was in love once with a woman from from asshai (in china). She was all cool like hell yeah lets have a bonfire and burn your exs brother and stuff and I was like, deus vult because god wills it. It waa about this time that I started to realise she was pregnant with some sort of foul manifestation, inconceivable to the average mind. What was I to do? It killed my brother. Maybe this was brought on by my desire to be king of the seven realms but it got worse. I had a pretty poor boating trip and fought off aome hobos near the wall but thats when I realise that this woman I was in love with was actually 23 stories tall and a crustacean from plesiolithic era. All this time, it was following me, building up to the grand question. It turned to me, looked me dead in the eye and said... i need a bout tree fiddy. I was fuming, let me tell you, so I said to this monster, I AINT GIVING YOU NO TREE FIDDY. Now it wont leave and it asks me for tree fiddy daily. What would jesus do? What would you do?