Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hardcore
Started by [E] KabanaBoy

has anyone tried "hardcore mode" on the new update?

i was building a sweet little boat house when i fell to my death in an underground canyon.....

ive never felt like ive wasted my life so much.... haha
I decided to make a little story-journal of a hardcore map. Everything was going epic, found a fuckton of exposed coal, tons of cows, tons of trees, and a nice little cliff to dig into.

But while I was looking outside through my peek hole I must have looked at an enderman, because next thing I know he's in my base killing my doods.
it was pretty much the same here haha i saw all kinds of tunnel systems and a never ending supplie of PORKCHOP SAMWICHES!
I'm currently owning hardcore mode. I have a small little house, breeding animals and a successful mine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
breeding animals? O.o
I've been working on my hardcore adventures, have a forest house, a castle to live in, some mining expeditions. Best of all it is all connected with tunnels, so I don't have to worry much about dying. I have this feeling back in my mind that I'm going to die from falling and like KabanaBoy said its going to feel like a big waste of time once that happens, but as of right now the mode brings a whole new challenge to the game.