Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Someone Protected My Land
Started by [E] Slappy_Pappy

Hello,

I have not been on Minetown since September and will be coming back. So I check up on my house, then go mining for diamonds and such when one of my existing mines has a hole down the middle of it leading to Cthulu_Rising's underwater city. I try to go around by breaking the stone but when I try, I get the text that said "You don't have permission for this area" when I was the one who build something first. I am asking for permission to Cthulu's land. If you want to come to see where the problem is do /warp Island_city.

My Coordination's are : X: -3877.5053855606006

Y: 66.6200000476837

Z: -5847.83097834046

F: 3

In the Attached Files below are images of the boundarys and me and DonkeyyKong's Plan of linking houses with a bridge. Also an Image of the hole in the mine.

Thank you,

Slappy_Pappy
This world didn't exist back in september..

EDIT : Oh shit, nevermind. Thought you meant 2010. I was about to give you a veterans' welcome.
I built my lighthouse in august and its still there -_-

EDIT: Its fine <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>

but is there anything you can do?
Yeah, sorry read my edit above.

Should talk a bit with cthulu, he's reasonable.

Think you'd be able to work something out, send him a message to check out the thread or something.

Could also ask an admin, but would end up talking with cthulu anyway.

I would if I could, but my position got raped by sawine.

Just kidding. Seriously though, I can't help you. Someone should read this soon, and hopefully its a mod
Yeah Cthulu is very reasonable, I'm not sure if he plays on minetown any more though :/
Saw the Cthulu family on last night
I just wish a mod or admin would see this... :/
I like your face in the photo
It has been resolved! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object> so this thread can be locked