Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] This huge cobble surface bugs me.
Started by [E] RobinDarkRiver

Hi, Im the owner of Sandvillage and i'd like to report that this huge cobble surface annoys me as hell. Its not even Protected.

I have no idea what to do against it as it seems its just there to annoy me. Please fix it. Remove it or w/e you can do to make it out of my sight. Replace it i dont give a shit. I want that thing far-far away from Sandvillage.

Photo's:

http://imageshack.us/g/15/20111118095345.png/

Post a picture of it
Added 3.
Oh thankgod it's not one of my projects
I ask for a replacement since Sandvillage whas there before he even started to make it.
So you know who made it?

Cant you speak to them and see if they will remove it or if you can buy their 'land'

We cant just go about taking down others builds, its unfair to the player who made it regardless of their skill level.
Omg I asked him to removed it and he didnt even answerd. And i dont care to get banned for breaking down everything. its fucking ugly. and its even touching my wall i build.. Im mad. This is.. omg. Replace the fucking thing!
Okay so you have gone in all guns blazing, screaming at the 2 donators who are working on it and you wonder why they're not responding?

You have also griefed their building and when I muted you cause of the language and the aggression you were coming out with in global you start talking to me like shit?

This isnt on Robin, I expected better from you.
First of all. ''Screaming at the 2 donators''? i see where this is going to.

Im not even responding less than posting a picture of Tyson saying something, and if you dont understand it. Theres no hope left.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/11/20111118124012.png/
And half of your responses to his comments were IDC! And raging at him. He just wanted you to leave him alone so he could get on with his build, NOT have to worry about you pestering him and breaking his structure.

You need to leave him alone now. Just get on with your town and let him get on with his structure.

The only reason your in any trouble is because your griefing, raging and talking to a mod like shit, you've already gotten away with that stuff but I am not prepared to keep taking your crap.

Act more mature and calm down, this will not get solved with you raging like this, its just getting you in more trouble.