Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Coronado Under Construction
Started by [E] PvtSnoflake

=====================================================================================

Warp should be ready in the next few days
Underway is the new city of Coronado as some of you may heard. This is going to be one of the biggest cities in th server when it is finished and will hopefully house more than 200 people with over 100 market shops as that is what I have planned at the moment.
Now the name Coronado comes from the city in California where Americas most elite fighting force is trained. The Navy SEAL's which originated from the Vietnam Frog Men. I choose the name because someday I will pursue this adrenaline pumping career later in life when I become mature and responsible. That also concludes on how I got my name.
Finally is the fact of how the city is progressing. Surely but slowly I am making way but due to the lack of resources that I have like dirt and stone I constantly have to go out and gather these things. With this issue I hope to have lots up for sale within the coming month but it is looking a little unlikely. If I could have your help by donating some of the items below the city can be done in no time at all!!!

Items Needed

• Dirt
  • Smooth Stone
  • Cobble
  • Coal
  • Wool

Also any donators to the city based on what and how much you donate will get sales and first pick on lots in the town.

=============================================================================

Current Progress

378004.jpg

378005.jpg

378006.jpg
need to fix your images, and i can donate alot of dirt, and me and Human_Reaper are selling ALOT of smoothstone, if you wish to buy some, we have the best price, for the amount we have <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Ill get back to you on that I dont get how to get the images to work
Home sick lets see how much progress i can make today
You gonna make the coronado bridge? It wouldn't be North Island/Coronado without the bridge.
Maybe someday but this town is based mostly on Navy Seals and not the city itself
Maybe someday but this town is based mostly on Navy Seals and not the city itself
The SEAL base is kinda lame without NAS North Island though <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":-p">:-p</object>

Edit: Ah, nevermind, I had kind of forgotten what the base looked like as it's been a couple years since I've been there. I think doing just the base will look pretty good in the end.
I'll give you a bunch of stuff next time I'm online.

Yaaaaay California!
Ok thanks that would be awesome Darth