Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Guest World
Started by [E] Sayomie

Recently there has been a lot of controversy in regards to Guest World. As of now these are the rules for Guest World:

• Members may enter guest world
  • As of today pvp is disabled completely in guest world
  • Members may NOT harass guests
  • There is no protections or Warps in the guest world
  • You may grief and steal as you want in the guest world as it is a world for people to play in while waiting for white listing
  • You may mine and bring the resources back to the main world

If anyone has any questions please ask them in this thread and I will try to answer them and update this post to keep the rules up to date.
can you guys reopen war-world? tnt -mining is the best

and we need a place that is pvp-allowed automatically as soon as we get there
I do miss WW :C
Once minecraft 1.0.0 comes out and plugins are updated we plan to make a couple of new worlds of which at least one will be pvp oriented. There will also be a world that like war world will have tnt enabled ( ran on its own instance of java to prevent lag on the main world ).
So, we cannot kill the guests, but we can rape and pillage their belongings? Am I reading this right?
Yup you can pillage as much as you want so long as you are not harassing them. ( Don't destroy what they are building as they are building it ).
sayomie wrote:
Yup you can pillage as much as you want so long as you are not harassing them. ( Don't destroy what they are building as they are building it ).

HAHA love it
But we can hold shift and stalk their houses until they go mining?

Sounds legit, just wish we could fight them and they could fight back.

Any chance of disabling armor's effect or giving guests 2x health?
Once we get a pvp world back up it will be a lot better
My only solution to the problem Oki pulled up (How is destroying their buildings not harassment?) is to completely exile members from guest world.