Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] SWTOR
Started by [E] Mikel

Star Wars The Old Republic

Hello everyone I am here to ask you if you have bought or pre-ordered SWTOR. My friend and i have created a guild and we want this to be a public guild and we want alot of people in this guild. If you have bought/pre-ordered the game please post below with your SWTOR name, and apply to our guild:

We are a Republic guild, and we need more people. We are only accepting applications from those of you that are 16 or older, and its for maturity reasons.

Guild Name: OnyxDemWasibi

I appreciate your help and i wish you good luck in your mining

I have been lucky enough to play in the beta. It's a very good game, but i doubt i will be buying it in short order simply due to the amount of games i'm playing currently.
ive played the beta too i like it, and i dont have that many games ill be playing and this is my only mmo that ill play haha anyways i hope more people join we need more in-order to be part of the deployment when the game starts (automatic guild creation and in a server when game starts)
I wish I owned the beta. Regardless, I would not join the republic. I would join the Empire... Sorry Mikel.. but If I ever play it's the Sith for Me... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
"Good" give me a break it is just like WOW just with light sabers,laser guns and speeders. Good... give me a break.
everyone got their opinion, im sorry you feel that way, anyways hunter i look forward to killing you in the future <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
Ty for not being a troll like all the people on the forums Mike.
this is a bump to all of you, please join our guild