Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Recording ps3
Started by Unknown User

How do I record ps3???

Get a camera

Record it

Upload it

Put is on youtube
Hey retard (ElectricFlames), step aside and let the more mature people explain this.

To record something off of your PS3, you need what is called a capture card. This connects to the A/V cables from your PS3, and after setting up everything else, connects to both your computer and your TV. You get the proper hardware and software set up on your computer so that it can process the signal from the capture card (usually with a special PCI capture card that connects into one of the PCI slots on your motherboard), and then your computer will download the raw footage from you playing your PS3. If you want I can look for some reputable capture cards for you; I just need to know what cables you're using to connect to your TV. Is it HDMI, RCA component, or RCA composite? In other words, which of the following do your cables look like:

• HDMI which is just one plug
  • RCA component which is the red, green and blue plugs for the video, then the red and white for sound
  • RCA composite which is the red, yellow, and white plugs

Depending on which one your TV uses, it will change which capture card you need to purchase.
hauppauge HDPVR is the best but if you are looking for something less expensive go with a dazzle capture card but quality is worse on the dazzle
Inam using

HDMI
I am using

HDMI
how much

i am not prepared to spend alot

just not that interested!
lol

posted on my bros account
yeah, hauppauge HD PVR is your best bet as most pros use that