Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal STaSHZILLA420
Started by [E] STaSHZILLA420

Username: STaSHZILLA420

When you were banned : (Date.) Nov. 15, 2011

Person who banned you: I don't know

Reason you were banned: Griefing/stealing

I'm sorry i did what i did. I stumbled upon an area that wasnt protected, so i looked around. I admit my immaturity got the best of me and im sorry. Im willing to pay it back and some if I could possibly be unbanned. I know I havent been on long, but ive been on everyday and voted everyday. If you could please reconsider my ban, that would be great. Once again im sorry, and to whoever I did that to, i apologize, and if im unbanned, ill try to make it up to you.

P.S. I know this will have nothing to do with my decision, but id even be willing to donate 20 dollars. Now when I say that, Im not doing that to buy back in, but simply to show that im serious about this server, and that im sorry i did what i did and to show that i wont do it again. I really hope you can reconsider. thanks and im sorry
Hey, did you happen to grief an underwater house skeleton spawner
yes bud i did. and im sorry for it. I dont even grief. For some weird reason, i just did it. I even still have it and am willing to give it back. if its you, im sorry. Nothing towards you or anyone on the server for that matter. I just acted like a dumbass.
At least he is being mature and admitting to it if thats all he did I think he does deserve another chance
I VOTE BRING HIM BACK! Agreeing with NavySeal, he is being mature about it by admitting his wrong doing. Anyone could have made the same mistake. Especially being new to the server. I can see that he posts a lot on the forums and is obviously very much into helping the ever growing world of Minetown. He was also very helpful to me when he responded right away to one of my threads which got my game back up and running after accidentally updating my game. That being said, I really hope some admin or mod sees this and reconsiders the ban.
I am Agreeing with NavySeal and heatherhorrible i think he is being mature about it by admitting his wrong doing. I do want STaSHZILLA420 back he has been a real big help in MineTown i meet him on MineTown and hes been a real good friend please bring him back.
The jury has spoken if anything give him a little time in jail to make up for it but please don't take him off the server he knows his actions are wrong and I think we all deserve a second chance
This is a follow up post to my ban appeal. I was just wondering if I could still get a second chance. I really am sorry for what I've done, and I've been checking the forum daily. Also, ive been voting when i can, and trying to reply to people when i know i can help them. If i could have a second chance, I promise i wouldn't mess it up. Please consider unbanning me. Thank you for you time.
Since no other mod has commented I will do the decision.

Taking into consideration you have been polite and admitted what you have done, this does not cover the fact you still stole from another. I am not buying the 'it was an accident' as it takes a good few seconds to mine a spawner so you knew full well what you were doing.

However I am prepared to give you a second chance, you will be unbanned but will need to do 10 hours in jail to cover what you have done and to show you are prepared to be a good member.