Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] False Worker
Started by [E] bigd7051

Can i get this person jailed or get my stuff back? I hired "lukasdragon" for a job and he started to destroy the place. Then he left with the supplies i gave him including 2 diamond picks.

I was just wondering if i could somehow get my stuff back or get him jail time.
Did you take screen-shots of him destroying everything, using F2?

I hope so.

Otherwise, you're going to have a hard time getting him in trouble over this.

Always remember to collect evidence!

Still: submit a petition in game and see what happens. /pe new <lukasdragon griefed and stole from me, please help!>

*Make sure you make the petition from the area that was damaged, so the mods can warp directly onto said area.
No i didnt get any snapshots but he s in my afctory and i locked the doors so he cant get out. I guess he gonna have to give my stuff back or he cant leave
he could warp out or /spawn, but take screenshots man, every trade i do i take screenshots just in case, and if i hire someone
Mikeliskewl wrote:
every trade i do i take screenshots just in case, and if i hire someone

You were recording ME during our trade?!

I feel so... dirty.

I know the law, you bastards! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
im sorry sir but the video/pictures you requested are unable to be accessed by the community, they are locked away in a high-security vault only to be brought out again when the time arises, thank you for your cooperation and we hope to see you again in the future <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

P.S. want more spawners O.o or anything for that matter