Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] its been two years please unban me
Started by [E] Blockguy679

Sorry about originally not posting this in the correct format. Here's the edited version

Username: Blockguy679

When you were banned : (Date) I don't remeber, about 1.8 years ago

Person who banned you: Leo

Reason you were banned: Darkdooku039 told me he had a chicken egg spawner and he said I could take some eggs from a chest that they spawned in. Afterwords he reported me and said I stole eggs from his spawner (Even though it's a spawner and the replenish within an hour). Leo gathered logblock evidence that said I had accessed the chest and I was banned. This is not very fair as I believe I was entrapped and unjustly banned. I don't blame Leo, he was doing his job but I do place on Darkdooku039 who tricked me. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Typed by: Jeremythewiz (Blockguy679's brother)
Hey man, while we appreciate the appeal, it still needs to follow the correct format, found here: http://www.minetown.net/forum/m/672632/viewthread/390722-ban-appeal-format-read-before-posting

Either edit your original post, or re-post it(in the correct format) in this thread
Right then, we can skip the whole introduction "I'm Pl, ill be handling your ban, etc" and just head straight in to it.

So, It's been quite some time since the ban, and seeing it was on classic, I only have one question for you to answer. Now that we've moved past the formalities and formats, I'd appreciate an honest answer from blockguy, rather than Jeremy.

What I want to know is what you have learned from this? Sure, it may have been unjust, but it was a ban all the same. I want to know what has changed to make you want to rejoin Minetown and try again.

Once you've responded with that, we can move forward.
well this is the first time ive had internet since a few months after i was banned. now i can actually try to get unbanned again.

i guess i learned not to trust people when they give you free access to their spawners :rofl:
Not exactly what I was looking for... but it'll do. I'll consider the length you've been away as "Time served".

As of now, you've been unbanned. And uh, try not to do anything that would get you banned again, I'd hate to see you have to do another of these <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
thank the lord
Pljz, can you take some panoramic sceenshots of the shop on my claim? I'm building it on my private server.