Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Advertising Your City
Started by [E] DxWeennaaaa

Hai yall,

Dx here with an idea. oh no! Another idea! I would like to give owners of towns and cities, the ability to advertise their town or city by youtube. I will make the video based on their specifications, and will "proffesionally" edit it. (its okay, i took a class <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object> ) I am also looking for a team of people that will help make these videos, we will create a new channel.

Q: How much does it cost?

A: I will neogotiate based on length and content

Q: Will I be able to use that video on my own account or channel?

A: If you wish, you may have the video and be able to post it on your own channel, but it will cost alot more.

Q: Can I have a copy?

A: You can recieve a downloadable copy upon request.

If you have more questions, pm or msg me.

Packages:

Bronze: 2 minuite or less video, limited content, 240p, no audio

5 Diamond

Iron: 3 minuite or less video, limited content, 360p, no audio, forum post

7 Diamond

Gold: 4 minuite or less video, high content, 360p, audio, forum post

12 Diamond

Lapis: 5 minuite or less video, very high content, 420p, audio, forum post, 10% discount on next video

20 Diamond

Diamond: Any length video, unlimited content, 720p, audio, forum post, 20% discount on next video

32 Diamond

Add-ons:

Redstone Package: Add 1 minuite to any package

2 Diamond

Glowstone Package: Make any package HD (720p)

4 Diamond

so for 32 diamond i want you to walk from the spawn to the map boundary and video it, and on the way hit 3 important landmarks of mine, oh and if it isnt 30 minutes long i want you to turn around and walk back to spawn until you get a 30 minute long video
Ill get you to do one Gold package on my town once i finish it.

Kthx
gold package on Havendir. It's Exeriti's city but it deserves a video
Dxweeena I would like to be part of the video editing team. I am passionate about any sort of video editing, and I am also good at photoshoping, etc. I am good at syncing music with the video, etc.
Mikeliskewl wrote:
so for 32 diamond i want you to walk from the spawn to the map boundary and video it, and on the way hit 3 important landmarks of mine, oh and if it isnt 30 minutes long i want you to turn around and walk back to spawn until you get a 30 minute long video

I will do that...For 32 Stacks Of Diamond Blocks! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>
You should make a package that adds audio to iron or bronze. Like Obsidian Package, or something like that.
I want for Millenium City, the Diamond + Glowstone Package. And I will pay 10 extra Diamond, If you bump me to the first of your list of Videos to be Created.

Thank you.