Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Shop issue
Started by Unknown User

I have looked around and have been unable to find my shop, I was offline for a week while I moved but informed everyone, Not to mention my shop was fully stocked with Chests when I left. I had Thousands and Thousands of each mob item (Gunpowder, String, Arrows, Ect) and they are all gone, as well as the building itself which was a double plot in the very start of the Market. I dont mean to complain, and Im not upset, Just curious if I could get some compensation. I had quite a bit of Gold/Items invested in it, Really had over half of my wealth in the chests (Gold/Items). Thought maybe it was moved, however I have not been able to find it, so If I am wrong and it still exists great, Otherwise Wondering if I could get some compensation for all of it, seeing as I did abide by all of the rules of owning a shop, except the Double lot which was not in effect when I built.

Thanks in Advance.
Uh..Rebump?
You should ask a mod or an admin
Nathant18 wrote:

You should ask a mod or an admin

No, Really? I thought that I could just post this and my shop would appear back. Damn Maybe I should try that.
Not sure where your shop was but I can help you the next time we are on at the same time. I will be on about 11:00 mountain time tonight if your around. Later.
sTrYk9 wrote:

Not sure where your shop was but I can help you the next time we are on at the same time. I will be on about 11:00 mountain time tonight if your around. Later.

Alright I will try and catch you on. Thanks Stryk