Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] MW3 anyone?
Started by [E] hunter9340

okay i got MW3 last night at the wal-mart ( oddly both X-box and PS3 was fully stocked :\ ) and ive been playing for about 5-10 hours total, and i was wondering if anyone would like to play with me? im already lvl 32 or 33 which is odd because i thought leveling up to be somewhat harder about the only the games i do play TDM and domination for the fact im still getting used to the maps soo yeah! add me on PSN ( i dont have X-box Live soo if you do have a PS3 with MW3 add me ) my PSN is hunter9340 ( i use that for pretty much everything LMFAO ) im pretty good usually come out ontop since i get alot of points from taggin' people ( easy XP the way i see it ) and yeah

;3
Why the hell would I pay for the same game twice? I already own MW2, why the fuck would I want MW2.5?

Get battlefield or skyrim
Mw3 is actually not that bad of a game, though I agree its mw2.5.

The improvements they made in the game could have been done in one patch, the maps are all relatively the same and the story line fails. However killing endless amounts of kids all day long = Win
XD its the most expensive expansion pack ever! it feels the same looks the same but with survival mode ( which i thought was gunna be fcking beast ) new maps, new guns, new perks and weapon perks i do agree i shouldve gotten Skyrim but i couldnt find it there and it was either get a game now or wait till christmas

and drew, wait till christmas and see how fcking funny it is
I'm getting Halo, I'll play it with you all
i only got a xbox for halo
hunter9340 wrote:
and drew, wait till christmas and see how fcking funny it is

Wha?
all the little 5 year olds will get it
Oki, if u have Xbox add me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
I will once I'm off grounded.