Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Not letting me in!
Started by [E] nicedude80

The multiplayer thing loads tyhen says "Internal exception: java.IOExeption: Recieved string length longer than maximum allowed (114 > 100)" and i don't know wut to do

HELP! *PLZ*
Sup?
jallaf do u know how to fix this
lol... nice poll ... >_>

Problem is from some data string that you provided somewhere. Do you have any mods installed ? Did you entered too many characters in the login screen by error ?

If this problem was caused by our server, it would be due to a specific location containing a "too long name" but there would probably be other players reporting it. So if this is your first login to Minetown, then the problem is on your side.

Cya
sawine wrote:
lol... nice poll ... >_>

Problem is from some data string that you provided somewhere. Do you have any mods installed ? Did you entered too many characters in the login screen by error ?

If this problem was caused by our server, it would be due to a specific location containing a "too long name" but there would probably be other players reporting it. So if this is your first login to Minetown, then the problem is on your side.

Cya

Well i don't have any mods and my username is nicedude80, i was playing yesterday for half the day and now it wont work help me!
Or try FORCE DOWNLOAD..
HELP
... Relax lol, don't make useless posts.

Where did you log out ingame ?
still didn't work
in supertown