Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Banned a week ago. (proper Ban appeal)

Username: Talkdudes45

Date i was banned: Around Tues.

Who banned me: Heiwashin

Why i was banned: griefing awesome multiple times, including infiltrating into his home, antagonising.

Notes: Found out i wasnt banned but the server switched ban plug-ins. I'm sorry guys, it's been half a month now. Can you ban me for 15 days or so, instead of a perma ban. Btw happy Veterans day, if you reply, i wont be in the United States, but over seas. Thanks. P.s Heiwashing, your a good mod, i understand if you want my perma-banned.
:'( i want u to be back in the game
talkdudes45 wrote:
Why i was banned: griefing awesome multiple times, including infiltrating into his home, antagonising.

Uh... sounds like you're proud of what you did.

No personal offense to you w00d, nor your friend, but were I He-Who-Is-Washing-Things, I would not reverse the ban.

No remorse, basically just an admission of guilt delivered in prideful manner = kthxbai

^-- (Science.)
I am not proud at all. I deserve to be punished. What i did was wrong. I want awesome to recieve my house and i want a mod to take all my gold and give it to him.
darth i agree i sounded very pride haha. Sorry.
talkdudes was very helpful in-game despite this isolated incident (btw, which i was a witness of). Though he may have deserved the punishment which he has served, he does not deserve to be perma-banned, especially after he has shown such remorse for his crimes.

If you want to give your gold to awsome, that's fine and your decision. But as the "landlord" of your house in Sprantillia City, I would like you to keep it. You built it, and I'm sure awsome would agree that the best solution is to let this incident go. I hope you are unbanned, and welcome back to Sprantillia.
talkdudes45 wrote:
I am not proud at all. I deserve to be punished. What i did was wrong. I want awesome to recieve my house and i want a mod to take all my gold and give it to him.

Well, now! That's a horse of a different color!

Politeness is King. You catch more flies with honey. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>
DarthZimmeris wrote:
talkdudes45 wrote:

Well, now! That's a horse of a different color!

Politeness is King. You catch more flies with honey. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object>

I always thought they were attracted to shit
OkiFool66 wrote:
I always thought they were attracted to shit

Yes, poop is the standard, however if you use honey, the flies won't be able to buzz off after they land in it... stupid flies, haha.