Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Cauldweller's Return (Proper Ban Appeal)
Started by [E] Cauldweller

=============

Username:Cauldweller

When you were banned : (Date.) months ago i cant remember

Person who banned you:Stryk ibelieve

Reason you were banned:Duplicating (BTW a double fail on my half cause it didnt work)

=============

The point is i believe i have learnt my lesson and i would like to be accepted back into minetown

i have been to a few other servers and HONEST TO GOD this one is the best and with the added addition to the creative world i badly want to get back in.

i was generally known as a bad guy but i have changed there will be no duping from me (mayby some GW guest killing JK) and i really badly want to get back into minetown <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>

Also i have keeped the same skin

CAULDS RAINBOW JACKET ALL DA WAY
Can i please have a mod or admin or sawine look at my ban appeal i really want to get back into minetown
dude just wait. the admins and mods have propably seen it already they might be thinking about it
Since no-one else has replied to this I will make the decision.

I have taken into consideration that you have been banned for a period of time and have not been annoying or harrassing over the forums. You have been a good member while you were at minetown but this still does not make up for the fact you attempted a dupe which is very serious.

My conclusion is this: I will unban you but give you 10 hours irl jail time which you will need to work off.

When you go inactive in jail the time stops so you will need to stay active in order for your jail time to go down. Attempting to break blocks or escape will make your jail time go up.

Please use this time to memorise the server rules as this will be your only chance, if you are ever caught breaking any rules you will be permanantly banned off this server with no chance of returning.

I feel this is a fair judgment but if any mod or admins feel differently and wish to change the terms feel free to do so.

See you in Minetown Cauld x
YESSS!!!
As this was an old ban you have been manually unbanned by Sawine.

When we next reload/restart the world your unban will happen (Shouldn't take too long!)

Nice to have you back Cauld x