Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal USHRecon
Started by Unknown User

Username: USHRecon

When you were banned : 09/11/2011 (GMT-3 Brazillian time)

Person who banned you: I think DanniDorrito

Reason you were banned: It says on the ban note / You have been permanently banned. Reason: Griefing my house template.

Notes:I´ve contributed with the server in many different ways, not just donating to help its fundation, but i helped many guest and members of the community. Yesterday i noticed my friend stole form ´´Trap3´´. The only thing i did that could be considered griefing is demolising a unprotected house to make a new one ( those randomly generated buildings i think from 1.<object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f60e.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby="8)">8)</object>. I was yesterday busy trying to make my friend pay back what he stole (i was gonna pay with my diamonds and with my armors because he didnt have any, and he is my best friend, i had to do so). today i got in and i was banned.

There's no such thing as a randomly generated house.

You joined September 7th, 2011...that was last month, not even close to a year~
oh sorry, well but it wasnt occupied, and it had no protection. since i have a place in /warp ushsea ive watched the home for long time, nobody lives there!
Well and even if i dont get back to this server, i will continue on the forums, because i like it too much. i dont think its fair, thats why im making this ban appeal
I havent banned you Ush, nothing to do with me x
Can u please check who banned me then? I think what the guy who banned me is talking about is a home next to my place at /warp ushsea
I apologize for not seeing your ban appeal sooner.

It was my house/house template that you griefed. I have been working on a project for which the house, Which I now know is right next to USHsea warp after checking, I'm not sure why you would think that it was either abandoned or randomly generated. The house was made and designed with multiple things that obviously would not be in a random house, such as a fireplace made of brick with netherrack and iron bars. Also there were iron blocks placed as well as a fridge made using an iron door and iron blocks.

Also this was built on November the 5th, which is only 5 days ago. Overall no building should be destroyed just because someone thinks that it is abandoned, not that i'd understand why you'd consider it abandoned aside from the damage that your friend did. also you did not build anything in its place, just left it torn apart with all of the windows removed.

Personally I have found you to be a good member; although, you have been a pain to the staff with extremely frequent requests for refunds. I will make it a temporary ban lasting 3 days from today.
inb4 locked
Listen, i just want to apologyse, sorry
ps: cryston, when u say refund u dont mean refund from the donation right? because i never did that..