Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] 100% safe trade site
Started by [E] Eunjun

Hello everyone, if you want a way that you can trade, I have the 100% safe way to trade. My trade system is a combination of rooms involving glass, and doors with leavers in opposite rooms. This system is designed so that if someone is not happy with the trade, the items are never given. Being such, I would also recommend having a third party (to facilitate the trade).

Please contact me, dunsjohn, in game if you want an in person tutorial on this trading post.

The trading post has two halves to it. The left half is an upgraded version of the right half. Each half achieves the same results, trading. You WON'T be able to see how many items (if in large quantities, unless they press "Q" a lot but slowly enough to count).

/warp tradepost

That is the warp in order to get there. Here is a screen shot of the building. DO NOT GRIEF MY CITY, AS IT IS STILL SOMETHING THAT IS IN PROGRESS AND I HAVE A LOT OF PLANS TO KEEP EXPANDING. Please ONLY utilize the trading post. Thank you.

There are also rules on the right hand side of the front of the building (rules are more like directions). I'll be online tonight to give tutorials.
bump (only to get this out into the community, so that people will see it. I'll only bump for the rest of today and will not do so again, so I don't crowd the recent list. Since this is for the benefit of the community, I'm sure you'll understand).
It was reported to me that there is a minor glitch in this building that if you throw items at a certain angle into the hole, that the items can prematurely be taken. First off, both parties should throw items at the second time. Secondly, this IS STILL BETTER than just throwing them on the ground, but is no longer 100% safe (as I had previously stated). I will now start work on a safer version of this. Please wait a few days in order for it to be complete, as I need to gather / buy materials in order to make it. Thank you for your patience.

Another update: There will be only 2 trade unions to start out with (each union consisting of two rooms, one room per trade member). I hope to have 16 + unions where ANY MEMBER can utilize these trading posts (at no cost to you to use these services).

As well, if you would like one of these trade posts set up I will only charge supply fee plus 5% (which will be for my personal charge. In other words, if it cost 100gb in supplies, I'd ask for an additional 5gb as a service charge. If a contract is accepted, once I start building it'll be complete within 48 hours, guaranteed or your money back).