Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] pe # 1227
Started by [E] Eunjun

Okay, wtf? "Please look up how to do a warp pe." That is the reason why I was denied.

Here's something I want you to know. My pe said:

"I would like a pe called tradeshop, contact me for where."

I said that because I overheard on general chat that they were loaded with donator pe's and were busy with those. So, I was NEAR where I wanted the spot. No one contacted me when the pe came.

I've used the SAME pe system ALL THE TIME! I was always contacted no matter what Mod/Admin did my pe.

As well, why would you make someone wait an hour or more in one spot. Isn't there a 15 minute limit on time before you die? I remember on the 1.8 server that if I went afk for a while, I'd die just for not doing anything. So what am I supposed to do for the hour, sometimes a few hours of waiting? Just keep standing in one spot doing nothing? That's not productive.

The follow mods/admins are who I've had before who were wonderful:

Sayomie x3

DanniDorrito: x1

Sawine: x1

Hei: x1

The following who didn't do a wonderful job:

None.

Each of the four mentioned have always asked where I wanted a warp or where this or where that. Honestly, you can't just wait forever for a pe. I'm in university, I have a class to go to right after I finish writing this. Any longer on waiting and I would have logged off. I don't expect a pe to come right away. However, I do usually wait in place for five minutes.

This isn't a complaint being made. I'm only writing this for later reference for future pe's for other people, as well as myself. I am ALWAYS within 50 blocks of where I want a warp if I make a pe, so it takes almost NO TIME to get to where I want it. I usually always have it boxed around and labeled neatly for mods/admins to make the warp for me. My warp pe's have always been in order, and gave enough in the pe. This pe is just as descriptive as all my other ones (in comparison to other warp pe's that I've made, of course).
Hang on just one second before you throw your rants about.

The pe was closed and said 'Please go to minetown wiki and read up how to do a warp pe'

There are shit loads of petitions on that list and do you realise how difficult you make it by me having to contact you, then you stand in the spot, then me do the warp. If everyone did that I wouldn't even get through the petition list, you make it difficult and slow for us to do all petitions. We would never be able to complete all the petitions if they are not done correctly.

If you did the petition properly all I would have to do is warp to the pe then make the warp, done.

http://mc.minetown.net/wiki/index.php/Petitions <- Thats the link you were suppost to look at.
Quote:
Warps

Stand in the stop you want the warp (also face the direction you want it) and create the petition. Please include what name you want in the petition (E.g. /pe open Please could you make a warp at the petition spot called Dannipants)

If you are a donator please also include if you want it a private warp or not.

Warps Additional

If you need a warp moving/renaming/deleting please create a petition with the warp name in and what you want done with it. If its moving stand in the spot where you want the warp to be moved to. If its renaming please include the current warp name and the new one you want it changed to.

It was closed so you could go read up on the petition system, learn how to do them properly and then know how to do petitions in the future.

It wasnt intended as an inconvenience for you, its so we can get through petitions quicker, you get your petitions responded to faster and it would be overall better for everyone.
I apologize if I was throwing my rants about, but unfortunately my computer's a fail and I can't have multiple programs running (and as I said there's the thing where I die if I'm afk too long, happened to me a lot back on the 1.8 server). I'll just have to figure out a way to label the location of the warp (recently I've been giving xyz coordinates and f value which has been accepted before hand). As well, I'll see how I can label the location (I'll figure it out as the warp would be on a slab, which is a half unit, so it's a little more difficult to label). And yes, I've read up on all the pe submissions. I was only doing what I has been implied by mods/admins to me before of what would work (including you on one occasion). So I apologize, but perhaps next time I submit it it'll be labeled for you.

As I work in a research lab part time, and I conduct my own research lab full time, and I go to university full time: I don't usually have time to sit around for more than an hour (and pe's have been known to take longer). So I do hope my previous labeling system works (usually I have a few signs and a 1 level high dirt box with a different colored box on one side, which indicates the direction to face). Again, usually I only have about 20-30 minutes at a time, once every two days (at best, with the exception of Saturday/Sunday because I always give myself one day of relaxation so I don't get too stressed out). As well, I apologize. I'm sick this week, so my stress tolerance is pretty low... I'm sorry for taking it out on you. My bad. I hope you'll forgive me. Thank you for your insight too, Danni! It is much appreciated, even if I sound like a total jerk right now... just blame whatever illness I have (I don't know, nor do I care, haha... I just take NyQuil/DayQuil and go to classes still and work and my own lab).
i do believe mods/admins can warp to pe's
Mikeliskewl wrote:
i do believe mods/admins can warp to pe's

Yes.

When you create a petition it saves the location where it has been created so mods only have to do /pe goto #ID and after they only have to do /warp set name
yes so it should not be too difficult just make sure you make list the name and stand exactly where you want it made when you make the pe and the mod/admin should be able to make it for you at their leasure
This sounds like one tiny misunderstanding turned into a mountain. You're only supposed to stand at the spot while you make the pe. Once you've made the pe, you can go off and do something else while waiting for it to be fulfilled. If the pe contains all important info, you could be offline and still have it be done (though I prefer to stay online in case any questions do arise).
Okay, but I submitted my pe, coincidentally, where I wanted the warp (both in xyz and f value). I didn't know that they could just warp to the pe. And Regardless, ModernDragoness I had already stated what you said (in a longer version) and apologized for such... so thank you for the repetition.
Please lock this. This issue has been discussed enough. Me being sick will probably result in me getting stressed up quite easily, and I don't want to tell off the wrong people, please lock. Thank you.