Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Getting started
Started by [E] DragonsStorm

Sorry for being a newb but this is my first attempt at joining a server (ssp ftw! <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f61b.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":p">:p</object>). What mods are needed? I only just submitted my application as well so i dont know if its sent when im accepted but wheres the server logon info? Thanks for wasting your time on me
No mods are required for this server, but we use bukkit's spoutcraft. That's basically a beefy version of Minecraft.

The login information is on the homepage top-left, and you can build in the guest world while you wait for your app to be looked at.
Awesome thanks man. So just to be clear i dont need to download anything? I'll check out that guest world.

Edit:just fixing phrasing
DON"T COMFUSE HIM

you don't need mods, the login info is in the center of the home page
omg the lag. is it always like that?
No, its either all the guests on the server, or Oki blowing off 9000+ TnT at once..
It's minecraft itself, not the guests, tnt, hardware, etc. 1.8 Is REALLY buggy and has some shotty coding. 1.9 Will fix most of the bugs and the lag
Im going to kick notch in the balls.
But what if he likes that?
Yea I think all American guys like UK ladies kicking them!