Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] I was banned.
Started by [E] harkness

Username: nturn18

When you were banned : 8 November 2011

Person who banned you: I'm not sure. How can I tell?

Reason you were banned: None given?

I had to edit this because I didn't see the 'format' sticky.

Information to help the case:

Before I got banned I asked Mod+ someone (started with Hei) if he could help me get my stuff out of my chests because I can't access them. Now that I think about it that sounds a bit fishy, but they ARE my chests... the only thing I don't own is the land (it's someone else's land (one of my mates) and therefore I don't have access to the chest -- he thought it would be funny to troll me, so I'll be trolling him in real life...)
And now I have -8 votes... seriously guys? I haven't done anything wrong...
Anyway I think that a proper ban appeal needs to be posted so that:

a) A reason why you where banned can be given

b) So you can be un-banned if you can state your case properly

c) So you can gain access to your chests do to you being un-banned and this being sorted out
sayomie wrote:
Anyway I think that a proper ban appeal needs to be posted so that:

a) A reason why you where banned can be given

b) So you can be un-banned if you can state your case properly

c) So you can gain access to your chests do to you being un-banned and this being sorted out

I edited my original post to comply with the format sticky... I don't know what else I can do, because I wasn't given a reason, I have stated my case to the best of my ability (with mostly proper spelling and grammar).
I have checked and it is saying that you are not banned. nturn18 is not banned. Is the ingame name you have given correct and if so can you log on?
Username: nturn18

This is the message I am receiving after choosing the MineTown server:

Disconnected by Server.

You are banned from this server!
This happened literally a second after the server restarted. Could it be an unhappy coincidence? D:
Weird.
i am looking into why you are banned now. I will hopefully have this sorted out soon
sayomie wrote:
i am looking into why you are banned now. I will hopefully have this sorted out soon

Thanks very much; I did some quick Googling and I've seen some posts relating to a bug... perhaps that was it. Anyway, I appreciate it <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>