Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Private Warps
Started by [E] StevenElite

I have come to believe that that server should have private warps. Sometimes I want to have a warp in an area that only I would have access to. I also don't want to ask for a warp such as /warp castle that only I would use when someone else could be building a city called castle, it wouldn't be fair to them. What do you think of this idea?
I think it would be too confusing for the multiple warp name idea

But private warps sound good

Maybe you could /cprivate them
Yeah it might get confusing since I was thinking it would be a new command like /pwarp, but only you would know the warp and be allowed to use it. It would be good to be able to /cprivate a warp so that multiple people could use it if they were allowed to.
you can block people from using your warp, there are private warps, not sure if there donator only, but a mod/admin can make them private for only you and whoever you want to be able to acess the warp, and if the warp 'castle' is taken use 'stevencastle' not that hard :0
Oh ok <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Steven, Y U NO ASK ME THIS ON THURSDAY D:

Anyways, private warps are for 20+ donators. Staff members can add and remove people from the private warp, but I think regular players cannot change that even if they own the private warp.