Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] cannot even log into minetown
Started by [E] drpepper65

i want to join minetown but when i try to connect it says communication error. bad login
Have you bought the game?
If not you might wana do that.
oh yeah i bought it
but ive been approved as a memember now it lets me log in now
"Communication error. Bad Log in." Does not mean you are banned or anything. I can promise that 80% of the members of Minetown have had that happen to them several times. EVERY TIME that I log in, the first time I always get that error. It's a problem with the Minecraft Client. Sometimes, the first log in after the starting of Minecraft won't connect all the way, but the second - fourth time will. As well, it could have been a connection problem (I saw 132 people on at one time, and I could not connect AT ALL during that time, so it may be that the bandwidth was so small that you couldn't connect on your computer). If it said connection refused, then you'd know that the port was not open (or that it was a white list only server). This server does not utilize white list only, so guests are allowed. My best guess is that perhaps your computer is old (as in, 2004 or before) or that your internet connection might not have been good enough to connect during a high traffic time on Minetown (I'm not an expert, this is only my best guess). I hope this gives you some sort of insight.
just log out then back in

or you are logged in from another computer