Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] land clearing project: guaranteed a stack of diamonds
Started by [E] Mikel

i have an area clearly outlined with cobble that needs to be cleared all the way to bedrock, quite a bit of work is done for you, becasue this is in the middle of an ocean.

i will supply tools, and i cleared the water so there is air down there, please do not break the sponges as they are keeping the water from interfering with our work, if anyone wants to work on this let me know asap, i will only be hiring 5 people, and if you work more you will get paid more, but like i said each worker is guaranteed a stack of diamonds thank you and please respond asap i will be starting this clearing project tonight and i want it finished tomorrow, not very big, and its circular and clearly outlined
I will mikel
warp?
I'm in.
Its 12 am here.....
i get I'll help when an Admin finally lets me get a vault.
Definitely helping <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
ill message you guys the warp
Ill do it
sorry ivanong project has been completed already the people working for me did an excellent job and each willg et paid there fair share