Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Agharta Pigman Farms
Started by [E] Dragoness

@8596822 wrote:
That could be one option, the admin shop could have all nether items available at a fair price which in-turn would improve the economy/voting as people would need to generate more of an income to buy the said item's.

I was just thinking this.
@8928915 wrote:
Oh Angel, it would be fine, they would sell it in admin shop, we can also get rid of trapped chests, item frames, and flowing water and lava as these all cause considerable server lag when used in mass.

trapped chests, item frames, and flowing water are design and organization elements I would not be willing to let go of. For the love of fluff, tell me you're being sarcastic/joking? I'd rather see rain gone than any of these other things.
Well.. I was right.

Another change, another thing removed.

Where have I not seen that before? xD

Later peeps!
I have yet to contribute to the community at all, but i dont regret my timing in hopping in on this server <3
WAIT GUYS, The removing the nether thing was a joke :I
@1152292 wrote:

I know but now that it has been mentioned, it almost sounds like a good idea from an economy perspective.
@1152292 wrote:

lool dzou, that was the wrooooong joke to put on this thread x3

*finds dzou to give him a pillow whack*
@8928915 wrote:
Oh Angel, it would be fine, they would sell it in admin shop, we can also get rid of trapped chests, item frames, and flowing water and lava as these all cause considerable server lag when used in mass.

That would be FPS lag you are talking about. Meaning, it only affects player clients. They have little to no affect on TPS, which is the scale that determines server lag.

So enjoy your trapped chests, item frames, and water! Unless you want me to get rid of them... <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
So enjoy your trapped chests, item frames, and water! Unless you want me to get rid of them... wrote:

Yah, I believe the intent was to get you guys to get rid of those things. Mostly the lava and water underneath the plots.
Please keep those items and the nether in the game. They are completely vanilla and belong here for us to use in moderation.
Yah, I believe the intent was to get you guys to get rid of those things. Mostly the lava and water underneath the plots. Please do remove those from the market though lol. That place is very laggy.