Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Minetown pvp arena!

I found a neat little plugin that i was testing on my own server with Danny. It allows you to setup FFA and team based arenas. This includes a Red/Blue starting area and Red/Blue SEPERATE spawn points! The arena has the capability to run indefinitaly without the need of moderation. After Each game it resets, so to speak, and players can rejoin and start a new match. The teams are able to be auto balanced and to start both teams must ready up by hitting the Iron block(Changeable). It Offers a spectator warp, the ability to bet on matches, and to be able to setup rewards to be given to the winning team(Iconomy support).

Each arena has a seperate configuration file allowing to make different arenas for different things.

In each of the starting areas are signs that outfit a person with a specific class. Tank Swordsman Pyro(Not a good one to use) and Ranger. Each of which on configurable to which items you want to give them.

2011-11-04_154556.png

2011-11-04_154715.png

The whole arena in configurable as to where the lounges are, where they spawn, where they spawn when they win/lose, how many lives you get etc etc.

The classes as is are Ranger --> Full leather armor with Bow and 64 arrows

Swordsman---->Full Iron armor with Diamond sword

Tank----> Full Diamond armor with iron sword

Pyro----> I took out. Had tnt lava and some other things

Another great feature if Seperate inventories. It give you a new inventory when you are in the arena and gives you back your old one when you leave. Thus removing cheating and stealing.

Currently the arena i setup just for me and Danny looks like this.

2011-11-04_155724-1.png

The arena it self has to be a cuboid but it can be any size and the inside can be of any design!!

It also allows for multiple arena's to be setup at the same time EX a FFA and a team or 2 team etc etc

To Check out more features or to investigate/test yourself here is a link to the plugin

Pvp Arena Plugin.

Anyway let me know your thoughts/comments below.
THIS SOUNDS AWSOME!!!!!

I think this is a great plugin

Nuf said
Also i forgot to note,in the spawn area's i set up more class signs so players could switch or repair the armor since on death you keep what you were wearing and it keeps the durability
Still looking for input!!
This looks awesome.

For some reason, after I read this, I thought of TF2.
Lol prob cause of the red vs blue <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
We gotta get this
UPDATE: Did some more testing and the reward system is kinda buggy atm, not a huge deal but worth mentioning. It is on his todo list to fix. So it shouldn't be long before they are up and running.