Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Easiest way to mine?
Started by [E] Infamous585

Does anyone know any techniques or anything to make mining 1023452134% easier? Share it here!
using a pickaxe i usually find helps a lot
Nice.? I mean ways u find easiest. Like What kind of pickaxe, What terrain, Ect. Ect.
I go out to find Grass land... Just find a hole in the ground and go from there. Most of the time there are caves
So what you're asking is Noob 101? OK, I'll start by saying that you should read www.minecraftwiki.net to understand the mechanics of the game, such as the tools, blocks, mobs, etc. After perusing that you should have a better understanding of the game.
Step 1:Get Pickaxe

Step 2:Mine Ore

Step 3:???

Step 4: Profit!
It helps to think of the terrain as existing in "planes," or "layers," with the chance of discovering this or that ore being greater on certain of these "planes."

I think (and I could be very wrong), that diamonds are most commonly generated at 12 layers up from bedrock, or something close to that. So digging down to that level, and mining around there, is a smart idea if you're looking for diamonds, but the same technique can be applied to any ore, and you can probably find the exact figures on ore-spawning&layers at the minecraft wiki.

It helps to know where to look for things, instead of just digging around aimlessly.
War-World + TnT = Mining.
Strip mine with a 2 block space between strips <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
Find a MineShaft = win = alot of Iron = finding other mines while you mine = more ores