Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Preserve the old minetown buildings
Started by [E] Diecry

Reserve the buildings >< like the older factions, espero is gone... but vegas, hyrule, millenium city, eta., they are awesome and took a long time to buidl and are passed down from the old owners, also we didnt have the new stuff like now from beta, so keep them as landmarks, this is my opinion
oh, woops, i accidentially clicked yes, because i thought the choices were...

A. yes, preserve minetown history!

B. no, get rid of the history!
SHIT< I accidentally voted to get rid of them, Please disregard 1 yes
Lol Sorry i was like being stupid but there we go i reset it
I swear i will keep this thread up as long as i can til there is a warning o.o the old cities are just as important as the new ones,
Id know much since I'm a bit new, but I really like the huge buildings in Spawn City. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f600.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":d">:d</object>
woot so far so good now what to do after this thread XD
Well if you do keep the old buildings will they be in the way?
We never had the intention to do anything with these old constructions.

Espero was given by Jpkoushel to Reggief a while ago and the town is also inactive since a while.

The owner of Vegas also left Minetown for his own server a couple months ago and Masta took over it to maintain it.

Those are the only 2 cases.
I think it is important to keep these structures because people do come back to them

E.g. Valor is planning to rebuild oasis and some other valor city's which have been broken