Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Promote me to member thanks!!
Started by [E] davekerwinlim

wanted to be a menber please promote me as fast as you can because i have been long waited and vote for every website i am new and the reason i want to be a member because i want to see how much money i got that will be real fun!!! and if you can i want to be a mod i been mod since 1993 in novscaft offence:none experience mod if cant just promote me to a menber thanks

You impatient son of a bitch. Wait in line and don't try to jump.
davekerwinlim wrote:
wanted to be a menber please promote me as fast as you can because i have been long waited and vote for every website i am new and the reason i want to be a member because i want to see how much money i got that will be real fun!!! and if you can i want to be a mod i been mod since 1993 in novscaft offence:none experience mod if cant just promote me to a menber thanks

HOLY SHIT .. Cool story bro ..Tell it again
Hiring translator

You must be proficient in reading and interpreting English, German, 1337speak, and "immature kid who doesn't have the patience to write properly" speak. Also, you must have patience to deal with kids who mean business when they say
davkerwinlim wrote:
i been mod since 1993 in novscaft offence:none

Otherwise, they will be lost in translation.
davekerwinlim wrote:

disapprovalcat128518260799218750.jpg
Epic Masta, just epic
davekerwinlim wrote:
i been mod since 1993 in novscaft

25uo7yg.jpg

...Locked.