Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Eximius Gaming
Started by [E] Remove Kebab

This thread is from 2011 but I will check with Sawine on the Ragnarok Online server. No promises guys
HerpaDerp, I didnt look at the age of the post before I posted, sorry If I may have helped necro the thread in a way..
OkiFool66 wrote:
This thread is from 2011 but I will check with Sawine on the Ragnarok Online server. No promises guys

Sadly Ragnarok is too much dead to be worth all the efforts. (and that's a lot of efforts; custom client, custom server, items, scripts...etc)

There's only about 10 servers that peak over 300 online. ...And they've been around since 2004...

Although we're open to any interesting hosting ideas! If anyone has a good suggestion of a game we could host, let us know !

(StarForge server(s) coming soon <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> )
gmod
lol
A Starcraft II Server? Good game... Would be nice to play with other minetowners...
HKX-4-7 wrote:
A Starcraft II Server? Good game... Would be nice to play with other minetowners...

That's my favorite game other then minecraft we need star craft 2 mumble chat please?
I do not see TTT here.

(and sorry for the necro)
#PredSpread wrote:
I do not see TTT here.

(and sorry for the necro)

It'll be up soon, I'm currently working on that right now~