Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Protection needed for factory
Started by [E] bigd7051

Hello. I was wondering if i could get my obsidian factory protected.

Region name: Obsidianfactory

Owners: Bigd7051 and jakpet

Size: Can we have a 50 * 50 area protected?

Location: Straight ahead once you /warp thenether (at lava level)

P.S Can we get the floor of just the factory so no one can break through and fall into lava?
Sure we can protect it for you. It would be better to open an ingame /pe to get this done though. Type something like this

/pe open may I get protection for about 50x50 area here plz.

Stand in the spot where you need the protection, mark the area or place signs for additional information.

Thank you
Hey nick. Thanks for responding to my post. I sent in a pe and asked a few moderators, but none of them will answer me. I did as you said and made the pe right where i wanted but a mod never came to check it out. I really want this protected because it is helping us get money for a present for our town owner. Please respond when you have time.

Thanks,

Bigd7051

P.S Cryston just replied to me but told me i needed a picture with coordinates. I was wondering if there was a world map for the nether so i could get the picture?
Press f3 and then f2 and attach the photo to the thread, I think thats what cryston meant.

But your Pe will be answered so please be patient x
Thanks Danni. I got the coordinates but i did not know how to upload the photo

Coordinates

x= 255.2

y= 33.62

z= -93.62

f= 1

I dont know if this is how i got it but the photo id was

2011-11-02_13.48.16.png
Is it possible to not allow ppl to warp out when inside the factory? If so could i get the inside a no-warp area? I want this because i plan to hire ppl to work in the factory and dont want them to be able to warp out with my diamond pickaxes and obsidian till they return them and i pay them the gold.
Sry for so many questions but can i also get it so you cant /home inside the work part but when you get to a room at the end after i pay them that is the only place you can warp out of the factory?