Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Hat Glitch
Started by [E] Rjs123

This is the second time that this has happened to me, lol. I was putting out some Jack-O-Lanterns out near my house, then one vanished, and I looked in my inventory http://prntscr.com/3s8b0 How did this happen, I am not a donator so I cannot use /hat, and this happened to me yesterday with a glass block when I was making a spawner trap.
Lars, you really shouldn't make assumptions like this without proof.
My client comes straight from Minecraft.net, I can get video proof......
Sorry, was just testing something..

Tested if i said it was because of he useing a hacked client,

and he were useing it, if he then would say it..

Cause i banned one guy from mah serva because he was useing hacked client,

and he was first saying just this.. No hate.. Just wanted to see if he were usening it..

Kinda like on the US/Mexican border,

where the guards often asks young guys where the contraband is..
People can put pumpkins on their heads without being a donator or using /hat

It was used so people can breath under water with pumpkins on x
Danni.. Hes talking about glass blocks to..
Its not a pumpkin tho, its a jack-o-lantern, you cant place it on your head normally.
LOL, I figured it out, it has to do with the Halloween Bukkit plugin, it has glass, jackolantern and pumpkin hats.
Lars wrote:
Sorry, was just testing something..

Tested if i said it was because of he useing a hacked client,

and he were useing it, if he then would say it..

Cause i banned one guy from mah serva because he was useing hacked client,

and he was first saying just this.. No hate.. Just wanted to see if he were usening it..

Kinda like on the US/Mexican border,

where the guards often asks young guys where the contraband is..

Lars, like Danny said, stop making assumptions and accusations. You have no proof. This example you gave is a generalization. IF a federal officer, or local enforcement officer, were to do this they'd be on suspension without pay if the incident was reported. As well, they'd face a type of investigation whether or not they are fit to serve, as well as undergo an additional psych eval. If you're going to try to make an example, at least try to say one that actually works to your point.
I agree 120% with dunsjohn. Lars, its not like the border. It's more like you're Sarah Palin, talking about ANYTHING she thinks she knows.