Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] wildville (nicilbarisland) owner problem
Started by [E] kyahco

well, wildville (regoin name is nicilbarisland) is right now owned by no one, that is the owner(nicilbar) said he is not coming on any more, he is the only one with "ownership rights", now the "co-owner" shadowmice (how does not have owner rights) was offered the town, but he gave it to me as he was busy, the on;y person with real owner rights is nicilbar. so wildvile has no owner and i am the "to become owner", but i can not get those rights as nicilbar is not here and will most likely not come back to MT, so wildville will just sit there ownerless unless some one can give me ownership of it, i know that the owner has to give me those rights but the owner can not. so... can i get the rights or what has to happen? please help i don't want wildville to be doomed!

thank <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f642.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":)">:)</object>
You need proof Nicilbar has handed ownership rights over as he has not added anyone else as owner.

I saw nicilbar not too long ago so its not like he's never on. Leave him a message regarding it.
well it is like he is not coming back here is proof

nicilbar not coming back <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

we do not have proof of hime handing down ownership but he is not coming back! is wildville just going to be doomed???
Thats not proof he's not coming back, thats proof that he's taking a break and wont be playing as much.

Still not enough evidence to give his town away. You can understand where im coming from, i'd be pretty pissed if I got back online from a break to find my towns been taken. Nicil will need to confirm what he wants to give away.

It its been a month or 2 of his inactivity then we may reconsider, until then nicil will stay owner.