Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ackers88 Ban Appeal
Started by [E] Ackers88

=============

Username: Ackers88

When you were banned : About 2 or 3 years ago

Person who banned you: XCoaster?

Reason you were banned: Inappropriate language, harassment of another player

I first started playing on this server when I first started minecraft, a while back. I was new to minecraft, young, and immature. I was obviously misunderstanding how great your server was, when I abused it. I got banned for messing around one night, and it was not till about a year in a half later when I made a new account, (forgot my password to the old one), that I got the chance to really play Minetown and appreciate it. I got banned on this account for they found out that I was the same player, just a different username. I lied and pretended I was a different person just because I wanted to do whatever I could to stay on the server. Anyways it has been a long time since I have been banned, and it was a childish and immature thing that I did. I think if you guys gave me a second chance you really wouldn't regret it. My previous account was 88qauckers88 and that was banned 2-3 years ago. My current account Ackers88 was banned about 1-2 years ago. Thanks for reading and I will be awaiting your response.

=============
I'll be handling your appeal, I'm gonna gather the info on this.
Alright, so after speaking with MasterJack (who previously handed you the perma-ban back last fall), I've decided to give you a second chance. I'm only unbanning the 88quackers88 account though, and if we have any other issues, it will be a perma-ban with no chance of appeal.

Before I give the final go, are we absolutely clear on this?
Yes, I totally understand and I won't let you down. Could you unlock Ackers88 account instead? I would have to go through some trouble to get back onto 88quackers88. Totally upto you on your desicion on witch to unban. Im craving to play on the prison server and wildlands :veryexcited: . Thanks a lot, and once again I wont let you down.
Alright. Also, the Prison server has been taken offline temporarily, and the Wildlands server was discontinued a while back.

Unbanned

~Locked