Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Efficiency

In MineTown, the big currency is really gb. You buy everything with gold. BUT when you are buying something from someone you are face to face with, the job can be tedious. I recently tried to give 14 stacks of gold to someone and it was near impossible xD so I was wondering if there was a way to make this more efficient?

TacoIcingMan
There's an app on the server for using a store. You could bring a sign, dirt block and a chest with you to sell it, set it up and have the person buy from that "shop." You could then take the shop down when you're finished with the trade to receive your items.

As well, there was a temporary trade app for player to player trade. I don't know if we still have it on, I haven't tried it before nor do I know how to use that. I'm sure, though, that it would be easy to search the forums for both apps, if not just one. Sorry I'm not of that much help, but hopefully I'll point you to the right direction.
thanks duns:) no it was because I was doing a face to face trade
No problem. As long as I was of some use to you. <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/1f609.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=";)">;)</object> If you need any other help, just msg me in game or over this.