Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Ban Appeal
Started by [E] JBellaa

Username: jessbella317

When you were banned : 10-25-11

Person who banned you: Lomanic

Reason you were banned: I griefed a house 2 times
Jess this was the second time just myself that I had seen you caught griefing. You had already had a warning and you did it again anyway. You are at times a productive member of the Minetown world but rules are rules Jess and you continue to break them. What argument can you give that this shouldnt be a perma ban?
Idk <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object> I was just to addicting to go to mals house cuz i am building something as i need materials so i took from mal =[ i just really love minetown and love the people on it and i made so many memories wif i hate to throw it away and i told my bff to join and i want to help her around =[ Im sooo srry minetown my ever first time on a mulitplayer sever =[ im so srry :'[
i just want to thank you for not banning me the first, im telling u right now if its not perm. it will NEVER happen again i PROMISE! and if u do catch me tell me right away to return the items then ban me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>
jessbella317 wrote:
and if u do catch me tell me right away to return the items then ban me <object class="emojione" data="https://resources.enjin.com/1489581540/themes/core/images/emojione/svg/2639.svg?0" type="image/svg+xml" standby=":(">:(</object>

Jess this implies that you WILL grief again but just try not to get caught. Im sorry but I cant unban you.
no thats not what u meant...i NEVER gonna do it again i PROMISE! it just if do see me which will probley be never cuz i love minetown to much i just mal forgot to deinvite me to his house so if u do deinvite im not gonna grief because if u see i only girfed mal house and natystars house but they are datin and have the same house. IM SO SRRY!!!! i to be completly honst i am crying cuz i thinking i will not be ubanned. Please Forgive Me! its my first time ever on minecraft and on a muliplayer server EVER. i dont no what half of the worlds me like spam,troll,grief i never heard of it! and sawine was looking forward to me bing a good mod and i blowing it...cant i please have a 3 chance! :I :"( :"( :"( :"( :"( :"( :"( :"( :"( :"(
its my first time on a mulitplayer server i read the rules but i was unsure about them. i ask for help but no answered. i didnt no if i griefed i would get banned :'[ im crying right now :'[ i wont happen again! i promise!!
This is the SECOND time shes been caught griefing.

The first time she did it we gave her the benefit of the doubt because shes been on the server a while so we gave her a one and only warning then went and did it again?

Jess dont use that crap of not knowing the rules, you were given a second chance and when I warned you I said "Dont grief again or you will be banned" and you replied with "Okay" so you knew full well what you were doing was wrong.

Since being banned you have none stopped harrassed every mod and admin on their walls and in messages. Lomanic has said you will not be unbanned, I dont think you should either.

Jess I hope you find yourself a nice new server, I wish you luck.

Goodbye.