Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] my ban

Username: The_Only_One1386

When you were banned : (Date) I don't know a while ago.

Person who banned you: Leron

Reason you were banned: Profanity and Disrespect
Hello The_Only_ONe1386.

I'll be handling your appeal today. First of all, I would like to ask you to edit this post and remove the profanity and make a legitimate appeal. I'll come back and check once you've done it.

thank you,

leronzadok
Sorry, lets start over.

Username: the_only_one1386

When you were banned : (Date) I honestly forget, mabey 6 months ago

Person who banned you: Ummm I forgot mabey jared something

Reason you were banned: profanity and I rlly regret it

btw, I am patch324's brother
Hey there The Only One,

My name is Novaleigh and I'll be handling your appeal today since my fellow mod Leron was the one to ban you.

You were banned for profanity, which you used in your first post here. This leads me to believe you are not, in the least bit, sorry for what you did.

Normally I would ask you three questions. Since you still do not seem to have learned to watch your mouth during the time of your ban I'm going to do things a little different.

In 100 words or more I want you to tell me what you have learned from this ban. Keep in mind your response will be the deciding factor in whether or not you are unban.

Once you have done this we can move forward with your appeal.
In the time that I was banned on Minetown I learned that profanity is not tolerated and is very rude and disrespectful to the players and staff. I have also learned that anger is not the way to handle situations that make me mad, and that it is better to ignore them or if they are bad enough to make a PE. I promise to me more respectful and NOT use profanity ever again. It has made me very sad to not be on the server and seeing how much fun my brother has on it, I hope I can add an element of creativity or fun to the Minetown, I also promise to read the rules over again to make sure I know them and understand them. Thank you for handling my appeal Novaleigh, ~The_Only_One1386
Very lovely, thank you for that. I feel at this time that you are truly apologetic, since you have been ban for three months already we'll just let your time served be your punishment.

Please do keep in mind that if you are ban for the same offense again the ban will be for longer or could even be permanent.