Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] converting diamonds to credits
Started by [E] Mikel

dont know if this ahs come up yet, but i would like to be able to convert diamonds/gold into mt credits, if you can buy them with mt credits then you should be able to buy mt credits with them

plus there are somethings you can only buy with mt credits

(and yes i do vote every day on every single thing we can vote on)

This is not a good idea, as this would take away the point of voting, and the rarity of monster spawners, etc.
I agree! I mean the thought has crossed my mind and all but really the MT credits were to be given to donators and voters... That's what makes alot of things rare in this game Which is a good thing to keep the economy straight...Not saying it would ruin it but I think Some items should be just for those people...
We have looked into this and may implement it in the future but if it is implemented the conversion rate of diamonds/gold to credits would be very poor ( 150 credits = 1 diamond, 1diamond = 5 credits ). If we made the different currency types interchangeable as keoni108 has said it would make it not voting less relevant. With the current system if you need to purchase credits with in game material goods you can do so by buying them from other players which wil offer a better conversion rate even if the plugin was introduced.

Sayomie
10 more comments to 1000 <3

oh and yeah this would be kinda cool, but not that low, more like 150 creds = 1 dia, 1 dia = 100 creds
I buy credits for 50 creds per diamond, but I am desperate xD
sayomie wrote:
We have looked into this and may implement it in the future but if it is implemented the conversion rate of diamonds/gold to credits would be very poor ( 150 credits = 1 diamond, 1diamond = 5 credits ). If we made the different currency types interchangeable as keoni108 has said it would make it not voting less relevant. With the current system if you need to purchase credits with in game material goods you can do so by buying them from other players which wil offer a better conversion rate even if the plugin was introduced.

Sayomie

If I really REALLY wanted credits I'd easily give 1 diamond for 50 credits. But I think this would make a great idea. Two signs at the credit shop that sells 1 gold ingot for 50 credits or 1 diamond for 150 or 1 iron for 5 and sells too.