Welcome to Minetown!
To join our community, please login or register!
Internet Explorer
Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.

[Enjin Archive] Bad Login
Started by [E] NightmarexGR

Hi before 5 min i created my acc here in minetown i added this as server adress : mc.minetown.net

and when i try to log into the server it loads and sayes failed:bad login

plz help :S
try re typing the server ip. or even try log in manually.

if that doesnt work are u sure ur internet is working?
tryed but nothing again it sayed "failed to login: bad login "

someone told me about a whitelist has it to do with my login ?
You should be able to log in as a guest even if you are not white listed. Make sure that you have the ip correct mc.Minetown.net. If not can you connect to any servers other then ours or is it something on your side.
I also am locked out with "Bad Log-in" Something wrong with the server?
I writed mc.minetown.net not mc.Minetown.net. btw it took it correct, i mean i shows me the server and the players in.

But even after this nothing changed bad login again :S

My pc is new, no lag problems or indernet i can connect normaly to other servers.

Edit : Something i tryed a sec ago is to log in to minecraft with my ID i mean the one i used to register ex. Id ASD280 pass:*****

so i tryed to login as ASD280 and not as NightmareGR and it sayes me "Failed to login: User not Premium"
NightmareGR are you a paid member of MineCraft if not you first have to purchase the game...
Yeah, Premium account here. Still getting the error
try going into %appdata% and deleting your .minecraft folder, Might be something wrong with your client. The server is working fine and there are plenty of ppl online so it has to be something at your end.

Also can you log onto servers other then minetown?
Everyone else, including guests, are getting in fine. It's probably a problem with minecraft, in fact that's usually what "bad login" means.